Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello and welcome!

Hi readers!

Welcome to Huzzah, my corner of the interwebs to share tidbits from our life. I hope this will be a creative outlet and a place where I can share and get feedback from others about parenting, crafting, cooking and generally making the most of life.

A little introduction: I'm a journalist, wife and mother (not always in that order). I'm currently a stay-at-home-mom to two wonderful boys. While they nap I work as a freelance magazine writer and squeeze in as many crafty projects as I can. We love to play and cook food together, we get outside when the Alaska weather allows and we try to learn as much as we can along the way. Things get a little crazy sometimes but we try to work together and stay positive.

Welcome to our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment